What is a charging station?
Inductive charging (also known as wireless charging or cordless charging) is a type of wireless charging that uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects using electromagnetic induction, the production of electricity across a magnetic field.
Inductive charging is usually done with a charging station or inductive pad.
Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.
Here at Smartcelltech we have a range of charging stations that suit all needs from only €29.99
Some Key Features:
· CHARGE ALL OF YOUR DEVICES IN ONE PLACE
· CLEAN UP YOUR DESK
· ECO FRIENDLY COMPOSITION
· MAGNETIC COVER WHICH INTERNAL CABLE STORAGE
· ANTI-SLIP BOTTOM
· IDEAL GIFT FOR THE APPLE LOVER
MULTIPLE FUNCTION USB CHARGER
· MULTIPLE FUNCTION USB CHARGER: Wireless charger + 3 ports USB charger. Fast charge QC 3.0 and USB 2.1/1A charger, it supports the charging methods of most of mobile phones and other electronics products. With 45 watts Max Power, it can charge 4 devices at the same time.
· Tidy & Organized: This compact charging stand keeps all devices in one place, providing a solution of cleanness and order. There is no need to plug many chargers on your power outlet for each of your devices, no more cluttered cables, practical and convenient.
· LED Soft Light Night Lamp: White colour Led Lamp, the light is soft and not dazzling.
· Huge Practicability & Wide Application: Compatible for most of 5V-charged devices, and it can be widely used indoor such as Home, Office, Hotel, Restaurant and bar etc….